Thursday 18 November 2010

BAN HAMMER!

Super sorry everyone for this extended late update. Last week has been filled with gaming goodness o_O From the record breaking Black Ops to Microsoft's new motion control play-toy 'Kinect.'

Gosh this put a dent in the bank balance ¬ ¬
Being a passionate hardcore gamer, seriously life is expensive o_O with the latest releases of games that are awesomesauce! You honestly can't help yourself to purchase the goods, dash back home and play your new title or toy (kinect =P)

Honestly the above picture, just that is probably over £500 worth of goods. It's time for saving not spending, so for this year I'm done buying video games. And I'll be saving my cash for 2011. 

Alright I won't be going totally nuts like that.
Oh yeah I've also had work and I've got a cold and now I can't hear very well from my right ear =[ I've recently purchased some medicine for it, so hopefully it'll help.

If it doesn't help by the end of this week, then I'll have to just go to the doctors and make an appointment for my ear to get syringed. (Its annoying since I use my right ear for my Xbox Live Headset, but aw wells)


One more other thing that occurred well only recently. I'm sure you guys guessed it from the title of this post! My Xbox live account got BANNED! TrickyAcid got put in the cell and was in total isolation. For guess how long.......

Only 24 hours! The ban occurred 15th of November 2010, so only this Monday and it ended on the 16th of November so on Tuesday.

It was a nice autumn day and the sun was out and the time was approximately 11am. So I was like ahh time to play some Black ops! ^__^ Looking all magical and happy. And honestly I'm a happy gamer =]

Just not on the PC and I don't have Long Orange hair. 
And then I turned on the Xbox360 using the Kinect and used the voice activation to sign in. Yes you can speak to the Kinect! I mean wow it's like soooo far out duuuude O_O Like wooooooow!........

Right anyways XD I signed into my TrickyAcid Xbox (LIVE) profile. And to my surprise an error message popped up saying. That my account has been suspended! I was outraged! The below picture will demonstraight! (It's not me some random dude but w/e...It fits in well!)


Sorry about not having a picture to show you guys, I was seriously surprised, pissed off, outraged!!! (yes i repeated the word!) But you guys get the idea hence why I searched for something similar to my own expression.

 Apparently I got banned for 1 day because my bio was too rude. I used a swear word, and Microsoft are totally against this. And of course I got K.O'd over the night with the Ban-Hammer. Looking down you guys can check out my bio. I've starred out the bad evil word XD Being professional here!=P

Bio:    I'm a hardcore gamer! Who was dropped down into the world of Xbox live! Huge fanboy for "Damnit Otagon get a Grip!....METAL GEAR!" Loves God Of War Gears Anime got love for everything! I'm sweet random! Always HYPED and up for anything! you hit brick walls all the time from constant **** overs! Especially on Modern Warfare 2! Perfection is an impossible feat but stare death in the face "Fight Through the LAG!" aim at your target and (unless your name is Kroz) you'll prevail!

So yeah I felt the bio was alright, I made this back in 2009, so it's been over a year and only now I get banned! Guess M$ (Microsoft) Had a lot of profiles to go through till it got to mine.

What I'd like to say is that, the weird thing is that at the time when I did do my profile. Microsoft did allow me to use that certain word. Since when I chose to upload the bio, I didn't receive a message stating that I am not allowed to show this.

Regardless! Do not use swear words in your profile! You WILL most likely get smashed by the almighty ban hammer! 

The consequences as the stick man demonstrates.
Alright well I'll leave it at that, you guys take care. Hopefully I'll be feeling a little better soon. And then I'll be getting back to a constant spamnation of updates on my blog like before =P

Bye people ^______^

No comments:

Post a Comment