Wednesday 3 November 2010

Random Moments

Just finished off some work. At university right now we need to do our final year project and I’m making a video game. It's going to be a RPG/FPS title...

And right now that's all your getting =P since I'm just researching on information and programming on a games engine known as Ogre3D. I'll be giving a more detailed description with added screen shots etc.... In a later post, sometime in the future o_O

Today I just feel rAndOm (yay rainbow random ^_^ [I just invented that] ) So I thought I'd post a few things that I've come across the past couple of days. It's not that many just a few! So you guys can ease up and take a few things in that might just cheer you up or whatever really....

First up is.....Well I'm a HUGE fanboy for the God of War series. I <3 it! And there was a video of a person on Kotaku.com (great gaming news website seriously use it! If you’re a gamer!) www.kotaku.com

And It was of him pretending to be the main character of the game 'kratos' in an EPIC battle with a sandwich! Seriously you guys should check it out ;)



Now for those of you who are clueless as to why he was doing that and all those quick time events. I'm guessing it's because you don't know what God Of War really is or haven't played it =P

So I'll just provide a small little video below just so you guys can get the jest of things ;)
 
Even the Art of God Of War is brilliant!  
The video below is from IGN.COM just showing you guys some of the best boss battles, just to give a small indication of how the game plays and the brutality behind the quick time events ;)



Alright after seeing that video, some of you guys must be like awesome, some must be like that's gross...Or even boring ¬ ¬ But whatever I <3 the series and before I move onto something else that was totally random that occurred this week.


The painted above was done by a friend named Heather ^__^ she's on deviantArt so check her profile out if you want to. But yeah she painted the main character of the game series Kratos. So yeah <3 it! And coming from a huge fanboy of the series, she's awesome for making it =]   

her Link -----> (but finish reading the blog first =P ) http://xheatherps3x.deviantart.com/

Right, now I was playing Fable 3 the other day in co-op mode with my friend TrussingBook, he's been going through a huge lag-fest of issues with the game since the first day he bought it.

For example the butler Jasper wouldn't respond to him, some missions wouldn't work so he'd have to restart the save and so on.....But I found this really funny when I invited him into my game the other day XD

I recorded it because I wanted him to see as well as you magic people, on the few bugs that Fable 3 has currently, so please Lionhead =[ Patch it up!!! XD I'm sure there making one as I type this anyway. 
(I hope!)




Soo many glitches o_O honestly I haven't really experienced any glitches so far in the game, I've only heard it from Trussing Book's game so far.

So I'll just have to wait and see, or perhaps I and some other people maybe were lucky enough to grab version without glitches! As stupid as it sounds, who knows O_O Someday game developers start releasing special editions just on the glitches like.

Standard edition (Full of glitches) and then the Special edition (Glitch Free ^__^) It'll sure make people spend that extra money to buy the more expensive one. =P

Right before I end this post and get back on the Xbox360, I’ll just post this random web comic from sinfest =]








































Yay! That comic was good! Anime-Awesomness =] I posted the link on this webcomic if you like it on an earlier post. Go find it if you want it XD

 (oh and my next post might be a tad boring, need to talk about jobs and stuff because I still need to keep it up-to-date with the jobs i'm trying to find)

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment