Thursday 9 December 2010

White Beats

Alright so this is the second post of the day =] since I've not updated in for a few weeks, thought I'd just throw down whatever has been happening to me lately.

Now I've had this ear problem for almost a month now. I can't really hear because the wax has gone down my ear canals.

Apparently wearing earphones and going to the gym causes a lot of wax build up. Especially for me! ¬ ¬ Of course! So I had to go purchase some headphones, now I've never looked into headphones that much I've only really owned a couple pairs and stuck with the whole earphone thing.....Till now o_O "dum dum...dramatic music!"

Yes I've purchased the Beats (white ones)
I've been looking into these for ages however I've had my Sennheiser (I think that's the right spelling) earphones for quite a while now and they've worked out great.

Except since now I can't wear them and me being a dude who's not too fond of headphones, mainly due to the looks (usually ugly) and practicality.

So I wasn't really considering the purchase as much, however time passes and I felt well if from what I've heard is true about the amazing audio output and of course the slick looks (they look magic!) It'll have to be the beats.

(Check out the video below....I hate the thumb nail picture T__T)



(Sorry for using one hand again in that video and the scuffling noise, was using my phone o_O)

I'm guessing some people must also be saying how this is involved in gaming. I know ha! But you can still use them when playing video games, the audio would be crisp and clear.



Hope you guys liked the video, I know it's super amature haha! But yeah you can see from the pictures that for the money you are paying, even the box it comes in looks stunning!



Another feature is that they are foldable. However they are still fragile, so its best to be careful when snapping them together again. 
Overall I <3 these headphones. You'll be in perfect harmony between you and the music you listen to. However to make the most of these I'd say to make sure your music has a bit-rate of at least 320.

The base, the crisp clarity of the music being played through these is very good! The audio is fantastic and look great! And on top of that are very comfortable to wear. 

In the video I did mention a website that for people who already own these the Dre beats or are looking to purchase them. You can get them customised and seriously these people can make them look insane o_O 

http://www.colorwarepc.com/p-188-beats-studio.aspx  <--- This site is awesome for customisations. 

But its not just headphones. They will do Xbox's, Playstations etc...So many things! This site will customise your goods for you and they will look stunning. (the price I bet will be horrible T__T)

http://www.colorwarepc.com/p-235-xbox-360-s.aspx <-- The Xbox link ;) Soo yeah you can see they will do a lot. You can have some pretty sweet stuff =3

On a personal note. It'll be nice but I'd pass on this stuff. But I was told by some retailer dude about this site so thought I'd share it with you. 

OK peoples. I hope I didn't bore you guys to bits with the ending >__< I know a lot of text! Hopefully my next post won't be soo bad =P Love u people! =3

No comments:

Post a Comment