Friday 10 December 2010

I know this was last nights news, however as a huge fan and I'm sure many of you are as well, honestly I knew it was going to happen but finally it's been confirmed.

 It's obvious by seeing the picture above as soon as I read up on Kotaku =P (Awesome gaming news site!) So it seems the hardcore awesome developer. "Naughty-Dog" Is back with Uncharted 3 - Drakes Deception.
Check out the teaser trailer =) 



Drakes back and it looks like he has a lot of homework to do. The game from the looks of things and from various sites is said to be set in the desert.

The Uncharted series has been brilliant and by far possibly the most visually impressive game to hit any games console. 

The previous title (Uncharted 2: 96% metacritic!) has led Drake to various locations, though the game was set to be in a cold snowly environment, it led you to jaw dropping areas keeping things fresh and interesting.

I hope the same for this title, though either way I know Naughty Dog will be providing a top quality product that could possibly be game of the year 2011.


According to Kotaku, you will be on a quest to possibly be in search for desert Atlantis. From what I've seen from the previous games, It is sure to be impressive.

The snow and the whole environment was incredible, this time round your in a desert. I'd love to see the Playstations 3's capabilities being put into action once again, with sand storms and lush locations.

Best of all, (I know not a lot of people have 3D TVs currently) but  yes Uncharted 3 will be going 3D. So if you are lucky enough to have a television of this capability or looking to purchase one in the near feature then this is one title to look out for.

Not a lot I can say currently. But I'll be trying to keep people posted on some great gaming news =) And if you do have a Playstation 3 and haven't played the Uncharted series so far. I'd highly recommend it, as this is a crown jewel in Sony's department.

No comments:

Post a Comment