Friday 22 October 2010

Finally I got Fallout New Vegas ^___^

Hey people, sorry for the late post. I've had my hands tied with university work for a few days o_O  And I've been asking opinions of their views on my blog. Almost all of the comments have been very positive so thank you very much ^__^

However I have also been told that my posts are kind of too long, or that I have a mixture of a lot of random things. Soo I'll try to make sure my posts are based on around one subject, that'll make more sense and a lot easier to read and actually write up as well =]


Today I bought Fallout New Vegas! Went to the GAME store with my pre-order recept and purchased the collectors edition. I wanted to make a small video of me purchasing it, being like "Yay I got the came <3 XD" But the dude's there we're like "no can do" ¬ ¬

Regardless i've got the game and the collectors edition guide along with it. And I've made my first Youtube video, showing the stuff you get in the box.

*My Fail attempt at making my first video XD*



Upon watching this, that video is actually pretty bad I think lol, I could be wrong but yeah i'm not too happy with it. If i make another one i'll try to make it a lot more better.

Right well I still haven't even played the game. Fallout New Vegas is on the title menu on my Xbox360 as we speak!

Time to play! I'll see you guys later. Love you all ^__^

*Hope this is more of an improvement in size and contect in comparison to my super huge post's filled with tons of different things =P *

4 comments:

  1. 1:05 you just dashed the cover down! LOOOOL The video was good though! At least you talk a lot! Yo left the mess though looool

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have a " YOUTUBE ACCOUNT" now go sub us hmph!
    www.youtube.com/user/oOHcProductionOo

    nice blog on fallout still =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops commented on the wrong account LOL
    well that was me JT if u was kinda confused on who it was

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope wasn't confused Tormy Jai XD I already knew it was you lol, and yeah i've subscribed dude. Nice MGS meets MW2 vid ;)

    And than you ToxiMoxi!!! =] I'll try to make a better one for Fable 3 =P

    ReplyDelete